Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fall Fearless and Fly Challenge 7

I had this unfinished page in my art journal from sometime last week.


When I read about the current Fall Fearless and Fly challenge I had the idea of using the page as a base. Here are the prompts for the challenge: 

Headline Prompt:  Future Imperfect: What is different about your life now than what you once expected it to be?  How is the way it turned out perfect or imperfect.  If your future turns out differently than you imagined in the first prompt, could it still be perfect?
Color Prompt: Yellow
Quote Prompt: "Existence really is an imperfect tense that never becomes a present."  Friedrich Nietzsche

And here is my journal page again, some yellowing up, several layers, some extensive journaling, one imperfect human figure, and one Nietzsche quote later:


I dunno. I'm liking the center, the rest not so much. It seems unfinished, but then again that does kind of jive with the spirit of the quote prompt. :) I have a feeling this page will be repurposed and at least partially painted over again someday. Might as well get as much mileage out of my Strathmore Journalas possible. :)

1 comment: